Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Little Too Late For Love

Who are you? What have you done? You ain't the boy i knew. Has it really been that long? I could swear it was just yesterday the last time i saw you. You were sweet and freckled-faced with not a care in the world. Now you're sad and solemn-eyed like you've seen too much. I guess you know the pain of a broken heart now. Did i really hurt you as bad as you hurt me? I know it was me 'cause beleive it or not i've been keepin' tabs on you and i know you ain't seen anybody else but me for three long years. They said we were meant to be together forever, but we fell apart before forever was over, yeah. You said you were over me, but i guess you were lyin'. You never were the kind to show how you felt about anything at all. But i guess it's too late to do anything about it now. It's a little too late for love.
That's a 12.27.06 song. There's a few good lines, but i feel that it's rather poorly written overall. It's never felt quite... finished to me. well... talking to a friend so more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so cool Crystal. i lovers you! teehee! gay much?

warhead said...

You've got that nice hanging pause on the end that let the reader think.....!!>!!> like me... he he he..

nice...