Sunday, January 11, 2009

Flowers on My Grave

Here's my version of a Christmas song for y'all. written on yep u guessed it Xmas.
Sorry, i forgot to love you, but don't worry i'm still here waiting for the flowers you'll never send. it's christmas day and i curl up on the couch waiting for the realitives to leave so i can get online and talk to you. CHORUS:This is so damn hard. hiding behind all these pretenses, trying not to let how much i really care slip. you don't see the tears i cry every night and i hope you never do.// everyday is a struggle for me and everytime i look at you my heart breaks a little bit more. now i'm doing what i swore i never would, i'm down on my knees begging you to stay. i want those flowers you swore you'd never send so bad. CHORUS i never imagined i'd get a happy ending. i knew i wouldn't be surprised. i always knew you wouldn't die, you'd never send those floweres. everyday's a struggle and it won't end until the last time i close my eyes. i close my eyes.
so yeah, i know it's ridden with godawful cliches. but somehow i like it. what do y'all think? happy new year! i'd also like to reccomend a band i've recently fallen in love with: senses fail. they are amazing! so with that i bid you adieu for now.

No comments: